Friday, October 17, 2008

My Name is Called Happy

ADVANCED MATHS

I was late AGAIN! BY 1.5 HOUR again. And somemore the block is block 50. I'm like ZZZ. those slopes CAN KILL. And I was awfully embarrassed when I entered the classroom, because I'm like WTH, no seats for me?! So in the end, I had to sit in the front row again! :(

And I was so that awaken during lesson, probably because it's Maths. And I have a secret confession to make:
I had fall deeply in love with Maths since 1 year ago when I started chionging for O levels.


Break time
So during the break time, I went out to meet PeiYu, who brought me to Jurong East market to eat the famous Laksa. and then I was auctally chatting happily with PeiYu (I was rather moody initally) before I head off to school again!

AEL- Electronics
And I was - for the first time- early for my lesson! HAHAHAHA. The lesson was about Electronics. and ps: I have another secret confession to announce again- I'm starting to fall in love with it, Electronics. I'm auctally fansinated by it even though at times I have no idea what the teacher is talking about. Oh yea, the teacher is s very cute looking teacher. And Yi wen was with her observations again.

Yi Wen: SEE! The teacher is always wearing this pants.
Me: (look at the teacher's pant) LOL! I cant believe u obversed that!
Yi Wen: Why not? I like to obverse this teacher, he looks so funny.
Me:LOL. I tink ah! later you might want to tell me "SEE! A mosquito just bited the teacher's neck within this two minutes. there's isnt any mosquito bit on his neck 2 minutes ago!"

EG2- Maths Tutorial
After his lesson, it's Maths EG2! and the guys chiong all the way to the next classroom hoping that our tutorial teacher will be the young and pretty lecture teacher but it's not. so they are kinda disappointed HAHAHAHA.

And I almost laugh out super loud before our last lesson when she tell me she remembers Douglas because he is so gay. So I asked Yi Wen why did she thinks that Douglas is gayish, she told me "He always wear pink and purple". I was like "Then u should try chatting with him in MSN."

And then during my EG2 tutorial lesson, Yi Wen and I went off earlier because:

I was using my computer for the MOL stuff but! weirdly there's no internet access.
my teacher: how can this be. the other ppl were using the internet right now. haha, try again?
Yi Wen : (trying to speak for me given that her English is so super pro)
teacher : try again maybe
Me: EHHHHH. I think I know why. I think my computer wants me to go home right now.

THEN! for the 3 seconds, the whole class went quiet and then by the 4th second, I heard giggling. Even the teacher was giggling.

Teacher: LOL. okay lah. since ur computer wants you to go home this badly then I have no choice but to release you two earlier! next week better fix ur computer ah!

SEEEE! My EG2 teacher (not the young and pretty EG2 lecuturer teacher) is good right? :)

Jurong Point- Eunice's birthday. ^^
And then I went off to Jurong Point to meet Chocolates for my late birthday and Eunice's auctal birthday present. BUT! I'm 1 hour earlier so I went to Popular and read magazines until Pei Yu turns up and show me the presents. One which is rubbish bin since I took it out to see once she pass the present to me.

Anyway! Went off to Fish and CO to have dinner. HAHAHA! this is the first time I've dined in Fish and Co so I'm auctally kinda of kuku as compared to PuiYing, Eunice and See Theng, who dined in there more than once!

And I wanted so much to order the baked oysters.. But I didnt though! :( HAHAHA!




While waiting for our dinner to comeeee.



$9.50- that's how expensive it is. But it taste GOOOOD!



And this is Eunice and Pui Ying's one. DAMN SHIOK right? ^^
And I ate some of theirs when they couldnt finish it.
Super great okay!



Oh yea, I took only a little portion at first. I only took large portion when they couldnt finish HAHAHAHA.

And then it's time for birthday cake!. :D



OH YEA. This is the birthday girl! :D



A group photo please? ^^



Well, i HAD to take part sinceeee they didnt managed to celebrate my birthday last week. HAHAHAHA.



Difference: The candles were blown out already.



And this cake can be considered my 4th birthday cake this year. HAHAHAHA. :D contented



Eunice: Wanna some? :D"



Me: GET THE FORK GET THE KNIFE SO THAT I CAN EAT.



US: READY, 1, 2, 3 CUT!




Feeding the birthday girl with cake. :D



WELLLLL. feeding each other. ^^



After which we went to a photo film studio @ toilet. the whole process took us more than 1/2 hour (as what they said). WELLL, professional models are like this. :D WAHAHAHAHA.



In the photo.



It's us again. ^^



The same old post I had at S'pore Flyer with Catherine. ^^



It's been a long time since I tried such shooting technique already.
HAHAHA



AGAINNNN! :D



NO EVIL to be spoken!



Eunice and Tiffany. :P



Similarities: We are born in October 199X. ^^
ps: A woman's age is a secret.



SMELLLYYYYY.



Group photooo 1.



2.



3.
And it's rather tiring haha!



And then I realised that Eunice and Pui Ying were wearing the same dress. -.-



Poor eunice. her hands were shaking like mad.



Again again.




Tiffany with us.



See Theng with us.



And pUi Ying with us.



Then then then we were susposed to drink wine but I didn't join in because I wanna go home and take off my contact lenses! It's so dry I cant take it........

And so! I open the present given by Peiyu and Yuling.. and



OH YEA.

GUESS WHAT!!!

I WAS VERY ELATED WITH THE PRESENT.
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.



Because I need a mirror which can move up and down so that I can sit down and make up in the morning instead of running to the mirror outside my room which is so super troublesome. SO I WAS VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS HAPPY MIRROR.
ps: I was wondering how come so concidental peiu knew I need such stuff.

And I also noticed this little stuff. HAHAHAHAHA



And the rubbish bin too...



Back view of my HAPPY Mirror
AND
I called it Happy Mirror because it says on the mirror:
My name is called HAPPY



Then what happens to the Merci chocolates given by Chocolates?


NO NO NO. I didnt dumped it into the rubbish bin,
instead, the rubbish bin upgraded into a container. HAHAHA

No comments: