Monday, October 06, 2008

I finally quitted! :D
Ytd was my last day and it was rather enjoyable.
Feeling 50% happy, 50% regretful.

Anyway anyway, Saturday is the best. I had such a good time joking and getting high with most of my collegues, of which some jokes make me laugh until I cant reply them. HAHAHA. :D BUT! there's so many customers trying that I got kinda pissed off at times.

And ytd wasnt bad! :) Considering the fact that I reward myself with 2 tees I brought from Harbourfront at only $15.80 for two, and that I had lor mee + carrot cake for dinner. ^^ and yes, the ramdom jokes which makes me laugh until I cant reply at all. :D OH! and the little girl whom I played with in the fitting room.

OH CRAP. SCHOOL IS STARTING. T-T The thought of my clasmates... WAH SIAN.
ps: I managed to get Ian (who I got to know for 2 days only) to sponser me $10 for the jacket.. SO! I only need to fork out $14! :D

No comments: