Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay! Since Shiyun posted the West Coast Park event (my birthday's celebration) already, and she even posted Lee Woon's unglamourous photo,so I guess I can do so too? :D

After the West Coast park trip, we sat on bus 176 (i tink?) all the way to Bukit Plaza Plaza and eventually settle for Cafe Cartel because we wanna something good and full because we were left with less than $30 (i tink?). :D

and yeaaaaa, chosen cafe cartel because of the free flow of bread! XD good for budget meal. ^^


this two is damn yummyliouious!

But the salad is the best!


Yes, three of us eating 2 plates. pathnic right? XD


playing with the bread.


OH! and the number of butter taken AT A GO! we try to finish it but we cant! i dun lik butter AT ALL.

LEE WOON BABE,

I'm sorryyyyyyy!

but since Shiyun DARE to blog ur unglamourous photo out already, I tink I should be a little bit braver, shouldnt I?

so yea, my dear lee woon, here's your photo!

ENJOY!




XD

No comments: