Thursday, October 16, 2008

Morning lesson: - Electronics + EG2
Morning was so lifeless. I'm already so sleepy and bit of frustrated and then during class, Yi Wen was like me too. So the both of us had a terrible long boring 3 hours! I tried to sleep in between the 10 minutes break. SEEEE! that's how tired I'm!

Break time -
And during break time, I went to SIM Megabites FINALLY, with Cassandra. But we only started eating at like 1230 when our break ended at 1pm. And I had such a hard time eating because I had to talk and eat with fast speed (obviously I cant). So in the end, Cass helped me ate a lot a lot. WAHAHAHA! and for the first time, she is late for class! so she said she will never want to eat in SIM with me! :(


Programming -




This is COOOL OKAYYY!

And I rushed to my next class Programming. I thought I will be the latest but Yi Wen and another classmate Yanji was later! And it's such a cool lesson leh! I love my programming lesson so much but Yi Wen heard from her friend that it's a very hard modeule! (of which I dont think so!)

And my computer took a rather long time to connect to the internet and then Erik and Douglas make fun of my computer leh!

Erik: SEE. that's because it's sony. good looking only.
Douglas: YA LO
Me: NO! it's also stylish!
Erik and Douglas: YA. Sony's PC is stylish and good looking ONLY.
ME: LOL. it's light too okay!

AEL-
And then during the next lesson, we had kinda like FAT lesson, it's all about learning about aeroplace. And we were susposed to form a group. So oh yea, it's Yi Wen and me in a team. HAHAHA! and then Yi Wen and I were looking throught the spree page because both of us were rather crazy about the ankle- boots which is sold at only $28. :)


Before Fencing -
Then after lesson ended, went to find Rachel and Cassandra in the library thinking that they might want to eat in the clubhouse but in the end, they decided on staying in the library. :(

And so, I went to Atrium to find Alan first, before going to clubhouse to meet MX. Oh! and Alan was with his classmate, and since I've worked in Esprit and came across with malay collegues, I find Malays friendly! So I chatted with his classmate ahahha!

Then I rushed Alan to shut his computer ASAP and went to Clubhouse to dine, thinking that MX is already there. in the end. -.- we had to wait for him and Sammuel too. Thanks god we talked rather a lot so the waiting doesnt seem that long.

Then everyone reached and we started having our dinner. :) I miss Clubhouse a lot too! And then after the dinner, we went to Atrium and saw Ai Lin! HAHAHA. :D But she was on set on going to Sports Deck so she didnt join us! :( HAHAHA. And then we realised that the bread store sells cakes too when Sammuel was going to get his bread and milo. the cake is really expensive, as in $24 minium per cake (I tink it's going to be about 500 grams), how exp is that?!

And I finally brought my EG2 textbook! I've been forgetting to get it since Tuesday because I'm always rushing off to other places when I'm free. :D and then Ken joined us during then. So yea, the 5 of us went to Fencing together HAHAHA.

During Fencing -
Oh! and as usual during fencing, I was totally owned together, like I've never win at all. -.- HAHAHAHA, but at least, I didnt lost that sadly! Like at least i didnt score a 0. I score at least 1-2 hahaha! Okay! I did get a 0, when I was fencing with Ken. -.-

Then then then there's not enough fencing shirt for us, so Bryan and I had to share one! it's like so damn troublesome, taking on and off the shirt. but luckily! He didnt sweat that much so the shirt is not that wet.

but the hemet, which everyone of us shared, is damn freaky wet and smelly. there's this helmet which is so smelly I was like about to vomit, there's tears in my eyes already when i smell the smell! that's how gross it was!

And I had such a hard time laughing at JR's flashing skill in the video he was in. I mean like. It's freaky funny! HAHAHAH.

After fencing -
So after fencing, we went home and oh yea! Jermain! I played with a Macbook finally after so many years! HAHAHAA! but sadly I wasnt able to take down any photo because the girls (the lappy belongs to Alyssia) need it to transfer files. :( whatever, I'm so happy I touched and played with Macbook camera today. HAHAHA

Then then then during our journey back home, I had such a great time even thought the guys were like suaning me. I mean damn mean, but well, being a very patient LADY, I dont mind! HAHAH! I even laugh when they were suaning me. HAHAHA. example;

Me: *turns back and saw Alan* WEIRD! why u here ah? (since he always went to have dinner with the other fencers)
Alan: (was about to say something but was cut off by Jacob)
Jacob: Weird! Singyi! Why you here ah.
Me: *kinda laughing and was about to say something but cut off by Ken*
Ken: of course she is here lah. Our brother leh.
Me: *Laughs even harder* WALAO. WHAT BROTHER? IS SISTER. SISTER!

And then there's this too.

During fencing,
JR: Singyi, I fence with you leh.
Me: NOOO! I dont want! Everytime fence with you damn pain one!
JR: wont one lah. I will be gentle one leh!

So anyway, during fencing, he was really gentle so oh yea, I'm very fine.

Going home -
After fencing, when walking home,
JR was telling the guys: Everytime say what me poke very pain, then in the end zi ji (me) poke even harder sia.
And I was laughing again!

Then we auctally planned to go cheers but sadly it was shut down since it's 10pm already so we went home instead.

And then while walking to our bus stop, Sammuel reminds me of the only meal I had during oct last year! Cuz he was telling me that he cooked spaggetti for the first time for his family and they say it was very nice, so he was kinda proud of it. And when I heard of spaggetti, the only impression I had is "I had it for lunch everyday during my study break last year". HAHAHA!


SEE! that's why even my fencing sucks, I still go there regularly, because I had so much fun! HAHAHAH. :D

Oh! and I saw Yi Wen at the bus stop (since she took bus 61).

Me: *pat her shoulder* YI WEN!
She: HEYYY HELLO!
Me: HAHAHAHA! Dont be late tmr hor!!
She: HAHAHAH! Is YOU OKAY!

:)

No comments: