Monday, October 13, 2008

Today's the first day of school! and I was late for 1/2 hour. :D as expected. HAHAHA.

IS CATS-
Anyway! I stepped into the classroom and I auctally saw some good looking guys (since I scan through the room once I entered). @@ HEH HEH HEH, but sadly! There's no seat for me (I was eyeing for seats beside girls) so in the end I sit in the first row. ALONE. ~.~ and I couldnt loook around freely for @@ guys. :(

So anyway, I didnt know what to do so I turned around to ask the others what to do. I had rather a shock, because the girl was dressed in like... too trendy. Especially her eyeliner. SUPER OVER!

And the two girls were auctally unfriendly. Because we had to form a group of 4, so I ask the two of them if I can, they were like errrrrrr.. then thanks lord the girl beside them was looking at me, so I asked if we can form a group, she was like okay. (turns out that althought the three of them sit together, they were not a clinque)

And so the girl is called Ming Feng. :) And my group members? Erik from my course and another guy, what BIN one. Forget liao. Anyway! Erik was auctally in the other group with the two UNFRIENDLY people but he request to change group. I wanted to laugh so loudly at first because
(a) he will defineately NOT change group if there's pretty girl in it,
(b) not only I find them unfriendly
(c) that means I'm better looking than the unfriendly people with those eyeliners.-.- too trendy.

And I was wondering how come Engineering course got ppl wear until like that kua zhang. turns out they were from FMS. because only FMS ppl dare to wear so trendy what, right?

Anyway! Ming Feng tag off immediately with me. We've shared a lot of stuff within few minutes even Erik was stunned by my chatting ability. HAHAHA, because I'm the shy shy girl in my class. WAHAHAHA.

SMW
Then then then I joined Ming Feng and her friend in LT26 because we were choosing our SnW modeules (A harder word for PE). I chose Sports Climbing! :)

At first I was very firm in choosing it but then when I thought of the ration of guys to girls, I'm kinda turned off. Then I though of choosing girls sports, like yoga and aerobies, but it will be so super sian. And then I persuded myself with thought like "nvm, more guys then more guys lo. afterall, my course + CCA already so many guys liao. no harm no harm", and I tink I will really like sports climbing. so yea, I chose Sports Climbing in the end. I hope it's gonna be fun!! :)

Then thn then during the whole of the SnW lecutre, I was vvery very scared that what if later all guys or what. Likeeee, it's rather scary if that's the case. But I still tell myself "It's okay! Fencing sometimes also like this. dont worry dont worry." But yea, how not to worry right?!

Then we were asked to go to our own sports! The first question I asked my teacher-in-charge is "Teacher, is there going to be girls in this sports?". And thanks god my teacher is a SHE. phew. And there's a total of 3 girls (including me) but! the two girls are clinque. I'm so afraid I cant clicked well with them. BUT! they look so sweet looking I think it shouldnt be a problem. ^^

School's starting tmr. I'm so stresseed out because I have to face my classmates again tmr!

No comments: