Tuesday, October 21, 2008



todayyyyy is a funnn dayyy! :D okay! Auctally I'm loving almost everyday right now. :)

Eheh! As usal, late for my first lesson ahahahah. :( DEL was so tough! I didnt even understand what the teacher were talking about. WAH! I'm like... so dead I tink! :(

Anyway! Break was so boring todayyy. I went to break with my IS classmate (with her whole class) and oh yea, it's superrr borringgg I swearrr. :( I think I will hate tuesday for this whole sem because the breaktime is so freakyyy boreddd.

Then then then it was DEL again for the next two hours until school ended. :(
So went to ourspace to meet Catherine and Ken after the lesson and slept all the wayyyy until -.- Joshua kicked me up. oh yea, 5S1 Joshua. And oh yea, we did some chatting up aha.

Then! Sammuel came, which is the funniest part I have to mention.
He auctally passed by our table and went to talk to Joshua but he didnt saw us! (Joshua was sitting just behind us) and then he rang me up and walked back again and:

Sammuel: How come I didnt see you guys OR why you all didnt see me just now?
Joshua: Okay, let me explain. She (me) is sleeping and the other two (ken and alan) was playing computer. (catherine was in cateen 1 buying something)
HAHAHAH! I cant believe the three of us didnt see Sammuel at all when he walked by us. he even talked with Joshua who was just behind our table. -.-

So so so, anyway. We went to SIM (oh yeaa!!!) to have our lunch and it was fun huh. As in very funnn! :D even thouggh I forget what happened or the conversation we had there. ANNNDDDDDDD!!! I had seafood pasta for dinner. $6.50 aha! the expensivest dinner I ever ate in school (I tink?)
Anyway, after we finished our dinner, we walked the long way back to sports desk, which is very very very fun from SIM. not to mention it was raining, so we have to walk under the shelter which means longer route. But the route was very fun because we kept talking ahaha! :D

Oh! so fencing today was veryyyy tiring because it's PT. luckily it end at 8 plus so Catherine and I went home first since Catherine wanna go home chiong her homework. HAHAHA.

No comments: