Wednesday, October 29, 2008




Went to catch it after school with Shi Yun. ^^
How was the movie? [SUPER Awesome]

And then I was so glad I'm in Year 1 already if not I (guess I) will be very very super emo (more emo than I'm this week), but maybe not. Whatever.

this show is awesome.
:D

And the songs are so so so so nice. ^^
+ the chemistry between the actoress and actors are marvellous!
but the ticket price $8 is not at all feastible.

OHHH! anyway! I promised myself to wake up early for C programming today but in the end I woke up super late and yea, I missed the WHOLE 2 hours of C programming. :( because I had dinner with the epeeists last night and oh yea, it ended rather late (but it's fun, so it's okay) and I reached home at like -.- 11 plus (i tink?) . then bath bath bath, woohoo! 12 plus.

And I'm catching Sassy girl chung hyang again (i tink it's the 5th time?).
:)
MYRONG RYONGGGGG! awwww.

No comments: