Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WAH! I was so damn late today! So when I stepped in the class, the guys were like "WAH! very early hor?" LOL! and I was so paiseh lehhhh! :P

First Lesson AEL-
And then the first lesson was AEL, aeroplane stuff. And the teacher had auctally finished Chapter 1 when I entered the class. -.- Anyway, I did a bit of catching up with Yi Wen. okay, auctally we did quite a lot of catching up HAHAHA.

Second Lesson DEL-
Then during the 2nd lesson, which is DEL, the freaky idiotic lesson I had no idea for what I have to study. We did a lot of talking as usual. ^^ then the teacher was like "Girls, I know you two had a lot to catch up, BUT not now."

Breaktime
So the lesson endedd rather soon and I went off to buy some of the textbooks with Yi Wen first before meeting Ming Feng to dine with her and her friends. ^^ At where? CATEEN 2. -.-
I hate Cateen 2.
the food is so -.-, but luckily the "atmosphere" is nt bad. ^^
hahahaha.

And then after we finish our meal, I went to the bookshop with Ming Feng and her friends to get another 2 books. Then then then i saw Rachel so I accompanied her to get bubble tea first before I meet up with Yi Wen and go off to class.

Last lesson - DEL
Then Yi Wen was very angry with the teacher (our DEL female teacher) because the teacher kep picking on us! Like... everytime there's a qustion to answer, we will be first two to be called! And me? the first to be called. -.- so yiwen say I'm the suay-est of the suay-ness.

Yi Wen: The teacher is super biased. The guys were talking so loudly but she never said anything. All we did was whispering and she asked us to sit in the front the next lesson.
Me: HAHAHA! YEAA, she's super biased, but I tink she's rather good leh. She smiled to us just now before break leh.
Yi Wen: So what? I hate her so much!
Me: So now you know how the guys feel during EECAD last sem right?
Yi Wen: OH YA! The teahcer was super good to us. HAHAHAHA!
Me: YAAA. the teacher will offer to help us one! Then the guys ask for help, the cher will minus their mark! HAHAHAHA

Before fencing-
and then after lesson, I went off to meet Rachel first before meeting Catherine then Ken, Ming Xuan and Sammuel in Ourspace.

And it's the first time I went to the sofa place in Ourspace, and oh yea! It's so empty there I'm sooo happy. I was so overbust with energy I wished Lee Woon and Shiyun were there and we can run all over the place taking photos! HAHAHA!

And then out of boreness, I auctally skyphe Shiyun. And then after like dunno how long she told me that her teacher was using her computer when I spyhe her. I was like LOLLLL! HHAHAHA. I mean how come it's so concidentally!

then then then at about 5, all of us were susposed to go to SIM to dine! But in the end, all of them forced me to go to Cateen 1 to eat. -.- Like we argued for quite a time at the stairs outside ourspace, but in the end, majority wins. :( HAHAHAHA.

During Fencing-
So after that we went for fencing which is not fun at all weirdly. I think I was too full then during the exercise I cant do it properly at all. Even the yoga-like exercise. I'm like so super tired I give up! And then there's this circuit training, wah! damn tedious ah! :(

Then then then after the circuit trainings, there's a bit of time left so we decided to play Net ball (or was it captain ball?) and then I was chosen to be in Mikail's team.

Jacob: Aiyo. Mikil's group sure die liao. *shake head shake head*
Me: NOOOO. because of me, this group is going to win.
Then it was my turn to choose a member, so I chose Jacob for suan-ing me.
Jacob: Aiyo, die liao die liao. HAIX.
Me: *laughing already* dont worry, I'm in the group, so comfirm wont die one.

But anyway! We won at last! SEEE! Why leh? It's because I'm in the team! HAHAHAHA. ^.^

Then after Fencing, Catherine and I went home first while they continued playing the net ball (or was it captain's ball?) with the other weapon, Foil.
HAHAHA.

No comments: