Monday, January 28, 2008

Today was pretty good though. =)

Report to work late again. Guess what, I took Bus 99 and it took me 40 minutes to reach, and it's $1.02 per trip. See, MRT is cheaper and faster by at least twice. NO 99 anymore.

So I reach and started work. The whole morning was peaceful until when 3pm Boss started to panic, like he is having a fit or what. So work at 3pm was like.. errr.. pathenic.

Anyway, he left at 3pm. Which is like YAY YAY YAY. See, I love to say YAY when I heard Boss is not around. So we do our work quietly and wait for the clock to strike at 5.30pm.

ZZZ. At 5pm, Uncle called and ask us to wait for him because he had to get some stuff. Argh. But anywell, it's okay, so well. While waiting, we were gossiping, but it doesnt last long, like about 10 mins and we HAD to go home. It's like 6.15 already.

Guess what. I miss the IMM bus and had to wait till 7.30pm. And worst of all, I miss shuttle bus and had to walk home!! And errr. I'm planning to get SONY WAIO computer instead of Macbook air because Sony's include a Medica card reader (which I desperately need it) but Apple dont have. But Canon 400D is extremely nice lar, I cant find any reason to give that up!

Night came and guess what. I spend 70% of my time on computer playing the games (point below) with Audrey and Mable. Hahahaha. Look at my results! I won "The filthiest keyboard- my keyboard = 521 toilet seats", and "Electricity I produced".

17

23
ZZZ. I know a lot more but my Spelling...

147,020 People



14



32%


$4850.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.



2,516,640How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?


274 WATTS Body Battery Calculator - Find Out How Much Electricity Your Body is Producing -

No comments: