Thursday, January 10, 2008

DUN BOTHER READING

Geeee..!! Hana Yori Dango. *Hugs tightly* I've watched it twice last year. i like his Matsumo Jun's eye expression when Hanazawa Rui hug Makino. I cant forget, eternally, ever and ever. Lalalalala.

Okay, SORRY. I guess I must have read both of my junior's blog too fast that I only caught the word CHIA, but nt the form in front of it. So, ya, I edited.

Okay, today, as usual, I was late. um.

Lastly, i'm freaky tired even though it's only 10pm now. But it's better than having to attend school, since I don't have homework to rush.

But ya, I miss both Maths, and DNT. Okay. no more. I dun miss Chemistry, English, Chinese, Phyics (okay, I'm pretty neutral towards this). Now doing Literature (considered so?) because of dignity. Hahaha. Very Funny. *Sawyer styl*.

Btw, watching LOST at a damn freaky slow speed. Like 3 days 1 epi? Now chionging Immortal Love. Chew Chor Meng is pretty cute huh? I prefer him with Evelyn. ^^.

Okay, I'm old. I watch oldies.

zzz.

No comments: