Friday, January 25, 2008

I woke up at 10am today when I should be reporting work at 9am. Hahaha. I reach at around 12pm. Anyway. I could be earlier but err, since I was late, so I decide to wait for IMM bus before walking to workplace. Hahaha. Anyway, at the bus-stop, I was sitting with a China family. The toddler twins were superb cute. They were fighting one minute and kissing or cuddling each other another minute. Superb sweet lar the twins. ^^ And toddlers are always so cute even with their big bellies.

Went to Blk 501 in the nightbecause I wanna buy a pillow. I cant survive without one okay. err.

Anyway, I just realised I done very well for my English! B4 people. B4. LOL. Surprisely because my English speech was like.. ahem. But anyway.

My compo :

Write about things in your country that u value most and will miss greatly if you had to live in another country.

I know I cant survive if I have to live in another country, be it China, England or Belgium. I understand I have a strong accent of Singaporea language, but I can adept, cant I? However, if I had to live in another country, I will die from hunger, because I will miss Singapore food terrbily. Of course, there are still so many other things I will miss, but food is the main reason.

Ask me where the best food are, I will say Newton Circus, Bedok 85 and Jurong West, in fact, I will say the whole of Singapore. I do look like a glutton, do I?

Of course, there are other reasons like transportation and Singapore Language. People will give me an stare if I am speaking it. They might probably think that I'm speaking vulgarities. However, in Singapore, I can say it loud without being mistaken, that makes Singapore unique, isnt that so?

Imagine I am in China, going from Shenzhen to cities like Shanghai will definately take more than I need to go from Boon Lay to Orchard. In fact, I can travel from one end to anther of Singapore within a mere 1 hour.

Hahahaha. So freaky worried at first when Ellin told me "Walao. U this time sure die lar" after I show her my manuscript. But well, all turn out sound and safe. Including Chemistry, given that my Practical was like shit. Hahahahahaa.

No comments: