Sunday, January 20, 2008

My sweetest Dream!

I had the sweetest and also memorable dream. Awwww.. It just fill my whole weekend with sweetness.

For a start, I've been thinking ever since TIffany has been talking about it on my tagboard, but I dunno I will dream of HIM last night. AWWWWW... <3

HE enter my classroom as my new classmate, and I get to be HIS parnther again.
I tink e teacher was Miss Wong, she arrange for HIM to sit beside me!
And then we were talking about everything that had been happening to us this few yars.
And Time passes pass so fast that it's never enough for us.
And HE is still that suave. <3

HE took out a paper and on the paper,

HE wrote
Studies Neat Hardworking Kind

Apparantly, he circle what he has achieve.
So he circled
- Studies
- Hardworking.

I saw it and I took the paper from him gently. (he look at me,and lift up his hand which was pressing the paper. Arghhh, it melt my heart)

And I use a easear to rub away gently the circle he drawn before circling again and say, "Nono, it should be this:-

-Studies
-Harworking
-Kind

"You dun have to improve on being kind. You are already as kind as you can," I say.
and I pass him a card which I prepared.
Apparantly, I've made 2 cards but I gave him one only.
And I was so nervous when I pass him the card.

Oh, did I mentioned, he was using the blue backpack and the blue pencil case in my dreams?
And his handworking was still as bad like before? (And I auctally kept all the books whch had his writing last time. LOL)

Awww..

Anyway, this is obviously a dream because

(1) We couldnt be classmates anymore. (But i dun mind repeating school if.. <3)
(2) I wouldnt muster that much courage to pass him a card (But I will surely spend my whole day on that card)

Someday I'm returning
I will look at the sky
It used to be
I will imagine
that the place had never change
that you and I are in that corner
Laughing
Joking
Talking

I will look for a rainbow
Because at the end of the rainbow
You will be standing there.

No comments: