Thursday, January 24, 2008

O LVl results.

Morning

Drag myself up from my sweet dreams at 8.30 to prepare for the HSA trip (blood donation), which I didnt go in the end becasue I think the timing will be pretty rush, so yap, I stayed at home and couldnt get back to bed.

See lar, I was so bored and anixous at home that by 1pm, I was already on Bus 185 going to school and reach Blk 496 at 1.07pm lar, when I was susposed to be meeting my friends at 1:30pm. I think I was never that early before lo. Hahaha.

Afternoon







Pui Ying and Me. =D

So I met Tiffany first, followed by Pui Ying and See Theng and went to Mac because they had not eaten. Halfway throught, Eunice and Pei Yu joined us at Mac. OMG. I think it's been like 3 months since we ever met lar. The last was our birthday bash at Sentosa. Hahahaha.

We eat until like 1:58pm before strolling to school and first place we went to is the long-missed toilet! Hahahaha. Then we went to the hall lar. I think we SCRAM to the hall because we were so late lar.

Assembly
So the principal was there talking about "Ar! How bad/good our results were.." You know lar. All Prinicpals in the world are the same. I was already like thinking of every sencerio that I will react to. Like, what if I got first? (hahahaha), or what if I had 16, 18,19,21 marks? So day dream dream dream dream until ^^ I saw my name on the projector. Wahahaha. I tink I managed to sqeeze into top 10 lar. I was like "Oh I scored pretty good mah", and when I saw the (15) beside my big and nice name, I was like -.-, "this results = good?"

Scary lar I swear. Especially 1 second before ur name was called out and had to walk to the stage. As in, of course I want to go on stage BUT it's scary lar. Like "What if I walked like so strange? Wad if I trip down?" At that moment, I'm so glad I was wearing top+short instead of dress lar. I cant imagine how uncomfortable I will be if I wear a dress.

How I feel
Yay Yay Yay, Ellin was on the stage with me. At least there's someone I know on the stage too. ^^ But she's funny lar, because of her results, I keep laughing everytime she talks about her results. hahahaha. As in, we got the same scorces, but I can get into Business but she can't. Feeling pretty good because for once, I beaten her down lar. Pretty envious of her because she always score so well in her studies. For once, I feel so proud of myself, hahahaha. After that, everything was a dream. I dont remember what the principal was saying. I only remember that I sms Mr See once I got back my results.

Aftermath
And Hanbin was calling me names, and do I look like I cried before? Okay, I almost cried because I was so touched that after years of waiting, I finally got the opportunity to squeeze into top 10 for the exam. And I called Mummy to inform her of my results. Hahaha, she was like, "okay, expected u to get better, but nevermind lar, this result not bad lar".

Disucssion
Went to Tiffany house to hold a so-call discussion group about the courses we wanted to get into. So I was looking at the JAE- Book but my mind was like constantly repeating "I got 15 marks hm. 15 hm. " So I couldnt concentrate.

Camera
Den at 5.45 I had to meet Kevin because I need to borrow camera to China. Guess what, I waited 45 mins for him and another 45 mins watching him deleting the photos. Hahahaha. And I heard so many funny things from him lar. Like Hanbin was angry with me for the 1st week of 2008 because.. (totally kawainess to think about that lar). And had to pay $24 to CO because they had to go Malaysia trip which both of us share a same feeling to lar - dun even feel like going even if it's free. And so Mr Lee was his Phyiscs teahcer, and Mr Lee didnt change at all, as in he critize other classes in front of us, speaking irrevlant stuff (which I like) and rushing lessons at times.

Resolution
Went back to Tiffany's house after that, which is like 6 plus already and I was looking at the remaining photos in his camera. Freaky envious that he went to many European countries. Argh. I envy people who went otherseas since young lar, so well, make it a point to put "Going to European countires at age 25" for my life resolution. HAHAHAHAHA.

HOME
Went back home at 6.40 or so with Ellin first because we wasnt of much help and I wanted to savour my Mummy's chicken wings + drumsticks.

Did I mention Mummy was so happy because she was spot on that my cousin, Wei Siong and I scored the same lame lame 15 marks? I cant believe she so bad lar, she bet with my Uncle that Wei Siong and I surely score the same point. Walao right? At least she should bet that "Sing Yi will score one point lesser" wad. WAHAHAHA Just joking. Pretty glad that I scored the same with him because I dun wish to score lower than him or higher than him lar. Cux comparison will come in.

Conclusion
Today feels totally like a dream, so unreal. ^^ as according to Audrey, who *insert Hokkien words* scored 10 points. See lar, so jealous of her marks. HAHAHA, auctally I'm pretty contented with 15 too. (I tink *insert Hokkien words* came from Mable's blog =D)

** Lastly, no hard feelings against this entry okay? I apologize beforehand if this entry is pretty offensive. =)

GOGOGO everyone! =) I tink I will be submiting my choices by Sunday. So far, I was wondering about subsituting Banking and Interior Design. Interior Design= high risk of jobless? Dunno lar, this is what I think so lar.

No comments: