Monday, January 14, 2008

I almost VOMIT BLOOD during work trying to tune in to the same frenquency to my Boss.
I swear I could feel the white foam on the tip of my mouth after trying for 8 hours!

Speaking of Blood, I'm going to donate blood before CNY. I've been harbouring this idea since the advertisment came out end of last year. Strange huh, I nver imagined I will be donating blood at all) OMG, I'm so excited. Now, I'm seeing when I'm free, because it is advisable to book a appointment before going down.

Suddenly, I realise how fast Daddy is aging. Wouldnt he be the father who push me on the swing at Pasir Ris back in the days? Or whatever, I just miss the smart skinnny looking daddy. Okay,
and the almost-bald (thanks to me) fierce Mummy. ^^ Luckily, both Daddy and Mummy got their skull covered with black hair. ^^ I got this feeling everything is coming to the end because we are growing up. No longer the kids the days before. But whatever, I'm trying hard to freeze the time as long as possible.

No comments: