Wednesday, January 09, 2008

qwertyuiopasfdfgthf


Season 2 is out. but I watched only the first few seconds. I hope it will not turn out like TW Meteor Garden Season 2!. Hahahaha, Yuan Xiangqi and Jiang Zhishu... lalalalalla


$1349!!!!

zzzz, when I will ever save up to this money?
When will I bear to part with this money?
.
.
.
.
3 months later. =DDDDD


OMG. junior Hanbin have Miss Wong as English teacher. LOL. I think it's unlucky for him (since he is pretty talkactive) but lucky for the whole class (bet they will catch e best joke for the day.)

I think he get Mr Yeo, our DEAR form teacher. LOL.

I wondered if anyone have Mrs Yip teaching them. Hahaha.

Nth to comment on teachers, but well.. My company can take over. =DDDDDD

Boss : skinny, pretty like a twist bamboo. Rushing always, n stingy! Like to beat around the bush!!!

Assistant-Boss's : Pretty like a normal Grandfather.

Driver Uncle : =DD. I like this uncle. If he is around, I can go home early. =DDDD

Gao Peng (Warehouse's Assistance): Pretty big in size. But his speech is awesome. and extremely hardworking.

Secretary's Assistant: This lady is pretty nice. =DD Spend 20 mins just to listen to the conversation between Gao Peng with her just now. Btw, today's her first day.

Secretary: Me! =DD.

Overall, I'm enjoying this job. =DDDDD

No comments: