Saturday, January 05, 2008

Homeeee



I love Immortal Love. =DDDDDD Been watching it on a daily basic now.

From 12am-11.59pm, I'll be staying at home, not staying outside my house for even one moment.
Today's the first in 2008 to do that- staying at home the whole day long.

Finally got all the pictures from my junior, Kevin (Should post it here first). So, I got 169 (from Sept all the way to 2008) photos to develop, which I might do it soon or when I return from China.

U see, those pictures spun me to get a good camera like he has. Geee, I cant resist temptation. The first thing I'm going to do with my camera is to take a picture of myself and wahahahaha, develop it into a poster. XDD And oh god, my freckles are so so so very much of a wet blanket. TT

And I heard that our sheng juniors come in a pair -a boy and a girl, and they were friends. OMG, isnt that sweet to think about they being together in like 4 years time? Or ya, maybe 2 years' time. Geeeee, so sweet.

And I just realised Zara credited me $33.71 because I worked for an extra day in Dec. LOL. Isnt that nice??

Ps: Pinning all my hopes on Vivocity Zara for that brown dress, NAC doesnt have my size already. awwwwww. How could something so bad happened to me????



The tree-top


2.5 hours more to go




K lar, the flower and the monkey by the roadside.


1 min before we start the 3 hour walk

Oh, I like this photo. =DDDDDD

Basically, the tree-top is higher than what the photo is trying to imply.

Geee, Junior Hanbin and me. Promised nt to show his WHOOLE face, so here's 1/2 of his face and backview.


The silly monkey who had me freaked up.

No comments: