Tuesday, January 15, 2008

excited

After what that seem like eternal, I finally had Ngee Ann Poly's magazine lying in my letterbox. Three Cheers! =D And what's more, I MIGHT win a IPOD Touch if I'm lucky on the 21th Jan. Dunno why, out of the blue, I got this urge to WIN it!

Ngee Ann Polytechnic is pretty of a high standard. Glad that Aerospace rose to 13 points now but crying over Banking, because cut off point is 11 now. zzz. But well, worst come to worst, I will take Product Designing, 19 points right now. =D. I cant believe Childhood Studies is 15 points.

AWWWW. Should I consider retaking my O levels huh? HAHAHAHA, jking!

Hello friends (Dear sweet chocolates), suddenly I miss all of you. Sooo, please dun cancel this Saturday's trip to NP. I want to MEET MY seniors-to-be there! ^^ YAY.

Excited excited excited exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

No comments: