Thursday, January 03, 2008

Weekday's Blues

Work work work. Blah blah blah. Whatever.

And I saw Derek and Jean when I was heading to Jurong Point aftr work and then I met Jermain to return her $29 (which I had with me for 2 months), but I withdraw $470 instead of $480, so I still own her a $9. And the queue at the POSB is way so long.

Just saw this. thought it's pretty interesting. Whatever.
晚饭后,母亲和女儿一块儿洗碗盆,父亲和儿子在客厅看电视。
突然,厨房里传来打破盘子的响声,然后一片沉寂。
于是儿子望着他父亲,说道:
"一定是妈妈打破的。"
"你怎么知道?"
"她没有骂人。"

And this is very intelligent made.
有两个台湾观光团到日本伊豆半岛旅游,路况很坏,到处都是坑洞。其中一位导游连声道歉,说路面简直象麻子一样。而另一个导游却诗意盎然地对游客说:"诸位先生女士,我们现在走的这条道路,正是赫赫有名的伊豆迷人酒窝大道。"
MrsBudak

A retailer once told how he improved his sales of $6 women's underwear by taking them off the hangers, and putting them on a table marked ''Special! $25 for four''.
They sold like hotcakes, despite costing a dollar more than before.
The post festivities sales are a great time to pick up some fantastic bargins.
But they're also when we tend to lose our judgement, and think something we actually neither need nor want is a brillant buy.
thisaroma
K lar, then i tink I shd give up my Zara dress.

Heard from Audrey that we might be getting results on the 21th. Oh well, Yay! At least there's a work-holiday I can look forward to this month.

I dun even understand what for waking up for at 7.30am that early to face the stressful life. Ya, stress take over once holidays are gone. The worst came in when I dun even know what is keeping me going on and on, waking up daily at 7.30 and heaving heavy sighs in the early morn over and over again about having to work to 6.

I guess I need days and nights of sleeps.
I guess one of those days I'm going to let out that very F word.

OMGOMG. See, that's how's Frustrated I'm. And I dun even know what the bladdy hell is happening to me. See, that's why, I need a sleep, not a pad lah.

WHATEVER. zzz

Random quiz I've done.

Your Score: 4- the Individualist-Thanks for taking the test !

you chose BY - your Enneagram type is FOUR (aka "The Romantic")


"I am unique"

Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.

How to Get Along with Me

Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me. XD
Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!


What I Like About Being a FOUR

my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
my ability to establish warm connections with people
admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
being unique and being seen as unique by others
having aesthetic sensibilities
being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me


What's Hard About Being a FOUR

experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
feeling guilty when I disappoint people ^^
feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
expecting too much from myself and life
fearing being abandoned
obsessing over resentments TT
longing for what I don't have


FOURs as Children

Often have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
are very sensitive
feel that they don't fit in
><
believe they are missing something that other people have
attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)


FOURs as Parents

help their children become who they really are
support their children's creativity and originality
are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed

Okay, agree it's pretty true. two thumbs up to the quiz here

No comments: