Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm GOING BACK TO SCHOOL again. YAY YAY YAY. But =( All of them are wearing dress. I planning to wear short lar now. I'm even planning to pon SCHOOL tomorrow. Ya, that's a very idiotic idea. Hahahaha.

Just met with Pui Ying in the evening to get the belts from her. Hahaha. And then we went for a walk at Jurong Point. And I took a look at my Canon 400D Kit II, still the same price lar. Why won't it just drop drop drop? And I was so contractive sia. I die die also can't bring myself to admit why I'm scrimping when the reason is so obvious sia, since I pen all my thoughts down here. Lol. And hello Eunice. ;) Pui Ying was meeting her at 7.30, so I saw her too and chat for a couple of minutes before they had to leave for other place.

Den I walk home because Shuttle Bus had left already.

I think I used a lot of Singlish today lar. Lol.

No comments: