Monday, January 21, 2008

WALK
This morning, I walk all the way from JE Interchange to my workplace to save a mere crappy 10 cents. And at 6pm, I strolled all the way to IMM to take the free shuttle bus to Jurong Bus before transferring to my private Shuttle Bus. By doing so, I save up to $30 dollars at least per month. =DD

DREAM
A guy-friend suddenly popped out in my dreams ramdomly last night. I swear it's random because it's been ages since I last think of him and it's not like I had any affection for him. I like to talk about dreams, because I think dreams tells a lot. Okay, I BELIEVE dreams tell a lot.

24 JAN
24 Jan is approaching. I'm going to be so busy that day. At 9am, I had to rush to CC to take my Merit Busary which had collected enough dust over there and then I had to chiong to HSA bank to donate blood, any kind/ curious human out there to pei me? And at 12 I had to rush home to prepare to go back FHSS.

Maybe 24 Jan is not my day. I hope I dun faint halfway while shopping because I exhaust too much blood. That's pretty lame, though. Hahahaha.

Okay, good luck for everyone out there. =DD And Yay, for the 1st time in 2008, I can see my friends. =DD

Hello all.
Miss all.
Good Luck all.
Bye all.

No comments: