Sunday, January 13, 2008

My whole Sunday.



L O S T!
I've been using my whole Sunday afternoon just exploring the island with them. It's total thrilling! Exploring the islands, killing Pumba's friend (meaning wild boar if u didnt watch Lion King), and the Polar Bear. Best of all, it amazed me when they know exactly the directions (eg, world map) very clearly. I had a very hard laugh when Artz died. that's pretty bad huh?

LATER, I'm probably spending my night wondering WHEN to rent Season 2 to watch
And
Swearing over the bad American endings.
Haha, and about how unlucky I'm because I have to work tmr!

When is Daddy free in the night to bring me down to Blk 501 to collect my 182 photos and to ask about the price of my Canon 400D?? Almost went down today, but I'm so drowsy that I fall back to sleep instead of waking up.

When can I have the time to watch movie :I Am Legend, Le Grand Chef? I wanna watch 27 Dresses! When am I grant time for these shows?

Sigh, and so are these shows - Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2007, 1 Litre of Tears 2005, Nobuta Wo Produce , Detective Q. Desperate Housewives, Grey Anatomy, Prsion Break!

Maybe.. I should quit in the mid of March and use the remaining time for those shows! hahahaha!

No comments: