Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I CAN LEARN DRIVING!

OMG! I got so bored even at home so I try to atone for my sins. Junior Kevin COMPLAINED (pretty strong word huh?) I didnt credit him for the pictures he took during the Macritche hike. As such. I did the below's editing to atone for my sins.





PS.Watch for the little tiny head at the bottom left of the photo. Having a word "kevin" at the centre of the photo is bit dampening. This is so much more interesting.

Btw. Atoning sins is nice, cux it keep me lauging all the way.

OK LAH, I'll delete soon and replace the small tiny head with something else. But for the time being, it's out for public. Hahahahaha. *evil grins*


BTW. Joleen just send me this superb nice message which I've been dying to know-

that I can start to learn driving once I'm 18. OMG. Yay. So i'm going to start learning at 20 and by 21, I can drive!!! Three Cheers. But the fee is a big problem, it's around $2000!!!!! T.T. Most probably, it means I cant get the camera. So whatever, let just see.

No comments: