Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oldies

At anytime, my nearsight might cross over the 500 degree line, I think half of my day glaring at the computer and television. Em.

^^ Ytd's 客家之歌 was nice. Sad and funny that JuXiang (Ann Kok) didnt get to marry him, but after a few years, destiny drew her to this guy (I forget the name liao, by Xie Shaoguang), her loggerhead since young. And the 4 buddy (Xie Shaoguang, Chriopster Lim, e Ah-nan from Wok of Life, and Chen Han Wei) split up, as in, Xie Shaoguang marry Ann Kok, while Chriposter Lim and An-nan died, while Xusheng (Chan Han Wei) was banished from SG (he was a communist).

I think this show should be broadcasted last year, because it got something to do with Social Studies! Awww. Oh ya, I tink I see my boss's shadows behind Xie Shaoguang's character. Both make chinese Medicine and are skinny, but I prefer Xie Shaoguang. =D

Looking forward to 不老传说 tonight, today's the finale! I tink Xiaogui (Chew Chor Meng) die, of course lar, the Lu Yunzhen (Pan Lingling) must die because she is so nasty!!

See, I've been busy with these shows. Wahahaha.

*Burps*. Ate buddla jump over the wall, sweet and sour chicken and doufu. Hahaha. Daddy said it's been a long time since they earn so much. ^^. I tink it's at least $500 (after deuction of food oil blah blah blah)

No comments: