Sunday, January 06, 2008

My fictional dream. XDDDDDD

Guess!

Guess what I dreamt last night!

=DDDDDDDDDD

I dreamt I was being scatterbrain again!

Tatatatatatatata.

I dreamt I was going to China and someone was fetching us there. And halfway there, I suddenly remember I forget to bring my HP. And then we were drove to some VAT factory, and hitchride a rich family car. Den I remember I forget to bring my specs. =.=

Apparantly, I can see clearly without my specs on in my dreams. LOL. And this remind me of my daddy who asked me to wear spec to bed so that I can SEE clearly in my dreams.

And ya, I make this type of fictional dreams on a almost-daily basic. LOL.

The night before I dream I was on a deserted island out of nowhere and a shark was chasing after me. And I got a baby sister out of the blue, but she died and my mum went hysteric. And the town become over-populated overnight.

Obviously, I got nothing to share about today. LOL.

No comments: