Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ramdom post


I feel tall and good. (3

Jurong East at 6.20pm. <3



Boss say I shouldnt ask him anymore when I cant understand the words he written above. ;/

Oh, I dun even know who is going to NP today. Apparantly, everyone is like busy with their work. Okay, so I'm heading down to Chinatown later on with family.



aND... Guess what.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
....
...
..
.

Maybe I will be returning to ZARA Vivocity again, with Yuling ^^. LOL. To work as part timer on Saturday and Sunday. And then I can savour the hawker centre's Nasi Lemak again. And fitting room is.. hmmmmm.. I like ;D

But I'm worried if I might overwork or not (because I'm working on weekdays too) . But well, let's try first. ^^ And I dunno if Rain allow me to do or not.


And that means... I can own..

April:


$4000 worth of savings in OCBC.

Macbook Air

June:


EOS 400D Kit II EFS 17-85 F/4 - 5.6

Hmmmmm... I like... <<33

No comments: