Friday, January 04, 2008

PISSED

Just when I was looking at the sencery outside while in the bus, wondering how to earn extra cash, I suddenly remember about HONGBAOS. Like, Hongbaos were never meant to be present during CNY. Like it never exists before. And I was so happy about having that extra few hundred bucks. YAY.

When the bus reach the next stop, I saw a car with a "L" beside the car plate (obvious that the L stand for Lesson). OMG. and there's this photographer on the other side of the road. OMG. So which one should I focus on??? So I focus on the photographer. YAY.

Heard that I need about $600 per month just for the sake of learning driving. OMG. $600!!! So Mummy was hypotheising me again. She told me to get a camera first and do the saving (for the car) in the future. Wasnt she being very very bad?? Daddy was pretty bad too. By right, he will be fuming if he heard about me, getting a $799 camera (his prinicpal : get something cheap will do lar) but now, he doesnt, he only sae "Okie". OMG, said so because he can use it!

Sony α (alpha) DSLR-A100K Camera Body
-
firstly, I dun even know if this is good or not or if it is worth it or not.
Secondly, I dun even know if I can handle such a expensie stuff properly.
Thirdly, Mummy is prompting me to get the camera. How evil! Prompting me to get it so that YAY, she dun have to spend on getting the camera, well, she been finding a cheap camera, which I'm not so 乐观 of.
Fourthly, let's continue on my bus journey. thank you. XD

So the bus start moving lah. And I was standing in the bus all the way to Bukit Batok. And btw, playing with my fingernail. OMG. Suddenly, I realised my fingernail were very long. I'm so very proud of it. I resist the temptation of cutting it *snips*. YAY.

And when I was on the train. I was looking at my foot, like there's gold. Auctally more at the side of looking at my sandals. OMG. i just love my sandals. Everytime I step out of my house, I'll be wearing that. OMG. OMG. I just adore it. And so thankful I spend $20 for it, becuase it's so worth.

Den when I was at Boon Lay station. LOL. I saw those Sec 1 in white uniforms (I didnt say they were from Fuhua) and I keep laughing. Their uniform are so very very white, nono, in fact, a bit blue. LOL. and the size looks so funny on them.

K lar. I reach home. And ate the chicken wings like a carnivore.

PS. This is just a fictional post by me, only the chicken wings, train and BL Station about the boys in white are true. Others, nah, fake!

Enjoy your journey everywhere!

No comments: