Saturday, January 26, 2008

My choices


(Now trying to get Daddy to install 3 light stands above the glass and to change the fishtank into fish pond. All we need now is $$ to do so.)

Did I mentioned that 2 worker came to my home early in the morning (like err. 11am?) to installed a glass and a mirror at my home? Anyway, they did and started their bing bing piang piang stuff while I was still sleeping, strolling the streets in dreamland. Why cant they start all this in the evening??


Heard Daddy was willing to part with the $500 plus for the glass because of Fengshui. See lar, I''m a chip of an old block lar, cux I believe in Palm reading, which is another part of Fengshui. LOL.

At night, I teared down my kitchen's cabinet door accidentally. LOL. So now the cabinet was like.. doorless?




Okay lah, obviously I've submited my choices already. I was expecting myself to cancel out Aerospace from my choices all this time, but I didnt. Haha. Instead, banking was cancel out. And I thought I wouldnt choose Bussiness Admin, but now, I choose that as the 5th choice.

(1) N65 Aerospace Technology -I want to apply for the Private Pilot's Licence course!!
(2) S88 Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering - Err. As long as it's aeroplane,I like. =)
(3) N72 Diploma in Tourism & Resort Management -Err. I just wan to go overseas and savour the fine wine and cheese. LOL
(4) S45 Clean Energy -Errr. I just like this for no reason.
(5) N45 Business Studies - Haha. Definetly interested in settng up a company. LOL
(6) S71 Business Studies -Haha. Definetly interested in settng up a company. LOL
(7) S66 Architecture (err. I put the wrong course. zzz)
(8) N78 Digital Visual Effects (can use high tech stuff)
(9) N68 Product Design and Innvoation (YAY, like DNT)
(10) S51 Experience Design (YAY. Like DNT)
(11) S57 Digital Media (can use high tech stuff)
(12) N41 Mechanical Engineering (final year can choose Aerospace)

Pray hard I can get into Aerospace at Nge Ann because I REALLY WANT to join Flying club lar. ^^

No comments: