Thursday, January 24, 2008

Walao. I damn stress now lar. Just like few hours before taking my 1st O level paper. I can heard my stomach rumbling because there's no instant noodles now, neither is there spaggtti. And stomach is sensing I'm stress too.

I wasnt this stress last year when I take my N level results. Maybe because I'm pretty confident I will pass the paper. Even if I scored 10, I tink it's okay, because as long as I pass, it's okay. ahhaha. It's different now. It's O level now. If I score 10, I will be laughing all the way lar. But hello, 10 lei. How to score. hahahaha

And worst of all, I'm still unable to really decide what course I wanted. Errr. I think I'm dead. Maybe 5 days later Aerospaces wouln't even be in my 12 choices.

1.9 hours to go. Stress. Got to run for the toilet. See lar, always happened when I'm stress.

No comments: