Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eeeeek, Coachroches.

Story:

At 1am last night, I was chasen out by a freaky flying cockroach in my room, like how I was chasen by that mad dog few years back while walking to school, like how a mice run away from the big skinny hungry cat. gross, I hope the cockroach didnt touch me.

My parents were so deep in their dream (I cant bear to wake tem up at 1 am just to kill a cockroach rite?), so I slept at the living room (and I wake up several times because it's pretty scary since the living room is like.. pretty big) until 5am and dash straight into my parents room (and daddy was like gong diao) since they had to prepare to go work. So I only got a decent sleep for 3 hours, from 5am-8am.

Ltr I need to tell my parents that they had to change my pillow, not only because the cockroach lied on it, but also, I spray pesticide on it. LOL.

kk, bye pillow. Anyway, I dun like the ending for Immortal Love, I wan to see em living in the next lives. arha, karma huh?

I hate COCKROACHES! Especially when it can FLY and CHASE me OUT.

No comments: